Welcome to FCAA 411. You are searching on "Pensions" (Program) - these are pension plans that are registered under The Pension Benefits Act, 1992. For privacy reasons, this listing excludes "individual pension plans" (these are pension plans that are set up typically for one or two people).
How to Search
You do not have to enter search criteria, but you can if you wish to narrow your search down to specific information. You can do the following:
1) Enter search criteria. Click "Search".Enter at least one search term, then press "Search".
2) Don't enter search criteria. Click "Search". All of the ACTIVE licences / registrations / endorsements applicable to the Program will be displayed.
Important Items to Note
- All pension plans registered in Saskatchewan have a seven digit registration number; however, on this search, if the registration number starts with a zero - that zero is omitted. If you plan to search 0123456 - then please enter 123456.
- "Business Name" is meant to provide a way to search on the "sponsor name" (sometimes also referred to as the "employer name").
- Choosing search terms. If you want to find out if a specific business is licensed, use the least common words. E.g., if you're searching "31 Plains Auto Dealer Ltd.," try searching for "Plains."
- Be precise. Make sure you've spelled the business name correctly - including any punctuation. E.g., A.B.C. Collection Agency. Not sure if there is punctuation? Use a "%" as a wildcard. E.g., A%B%C% Collection Agency.
Although a business may hold a licence issued by FCAA, the licence is not an endorsement of the company, nor does the licence guarantee the quality of goods or services offered.
We provide this information as a public service. Contact us to request an official search record or to report any errors, omissions, or discrepancies.