Welcome to FCAA 411. You are searching on "Paydays" (Program).
How to Search
You do not have to enter search criteria, but you can if you wish to narrow your search down to specific information. You can do the following:
1) Enter search criteria. Click "Search".Enter at least one search term, then press "Search".
2) Don't enter search criteria. Click "Search". All of the ACTIVE licences / registrations / endorsements applicable to the Program will be displayed.
- Where the legal name of the Company has the phrase "(Entity)" in it, this is the corporate file for that Company. Locations of that Company will each has their own unique licence.
- Choosing search terms. If you want to find out if a specific business is licensed, use the least common words. E.g., if you're searching "31 Plains Auto Dealer Ltd.," try searching for "Plains."
- Be precise. Make sure you've spelled the business name correctly - including any punctuation. E.g., A.B.C. Collection Agency. Not sure if there is punctuation? Use a "%" as a wildcard. E.g., A%B%C% Collection Agency.
Although a business may hold a licence issued by FCAA, the licence is not an endorsement of the company, nor does the licence guarantee the quality of goods or services offered.
We provide this information as a public service. Contact us to request an official search record or to report any errors, omissions, or discrepancies.